Self Catering Chalet in Boat of Garten, near
Aviemore. (STB 2 *)
Chalet Morlich, Moorfield House, Deshar Road, Boat of Garten, Inverness-shire, PH24 3BN
Please note the Chalet is not available to book online. Please phone or send an email.
Chalet Morlich is an ideal base for your Highland holiday. The chalet offers deceptively spacious self catering accommodation, situated in the grounds of Moorfield House. All village shops and amenities are close by and Aviemore is only 5 miles away. Whether bird watching, golfing, walking, cycling, fishing, skiing or just relaxing, this area has it all.
Weekly Tariff & Conditions of Rental 2014
January*, February, March, October, November and December* | £300.00 per week
April to September inclusive | £345.00 per week
Linen and towel hire is included in these prices | * Lets up to 20th December and after 7th January, does not include Christmas and Hogmanay period - please contact us for prices and availablity.
Booking deposit required | £50.00 per week
The Chalet Morlich comprises of:
3 bedrooms (1 double and 2 single) and all have double/single duvets, pillows and throws. Blankets and hotwater bottles are available. There are electric room heaters.The hallway has a cloak cupboard with coin slot electric meter (£1 coins) within. The bathroom has a white suite and an electric over bath shower.
The lounge area is furnished with a three piece suite, electric fire and satellite television and has WiFi access. The dining and kitchen area has a table and chairs, fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave oven, electric cooker, ironing board, iron and vacuum cleaner. All crockery and utensils are supplied.
There is private parking, a garden area and there are laundry facilities available within the village. Please note that the chalet is completely non-smoking.
Conditions of Rental
- Rental of the chalet is from Saturday to Saturday.
- Entry after 3pm and departure by 10.30am.
- Upon arrival, the remainder of the rental fee shall be paid.
- The number of persons occupying the chalet shall not exceed the number for which beds are provided, unless prior arrangement is made.
- Occupiers are required to leave the chalet clean and tidy, ready for the incoming guests.
- Pets may be accepted by prior arrangement only, a £50 damages deposit is required if accepted (the damages deposit shall of course be refunded in full on departure, provided that the chalet is left as found.
- Pets, if accepted, must be kept under strict control at all times. Pets are not to be left unaccompanied in the chalet at any time and must not be exercised in the grounds of Moorfield House.
- Cancellations | In the event of the booking being cancelled, the deposit shall be forfeited. If the booking is cancelled within one month of the date of entry, the remainder of the rental fee shall be due. However, should we be able to re-sell the week/s all monies shall be refunded.